Tuesday 29 October 2013

Soap & Glory Post 2

Hi Guys

So boyfriends out tonight with his bandmate's, the cats been fed, I have been fed and showered after a long days work and I have sorted out my Avon orders which means its now time to blog part 2 of my Soap & Glory post.

Right then, this part is going to be about some of the newer products I have been trying out from the skin care range along with hands and feet. Now recently they have changed their skincare packaging but names are the same and I put in the prices from their website http://www.soapandglory.com/ .


                                                          Face Soap and Clarity

So first up is Face Soap and Clarity £8.00 this is a 3 in 1 daily face wash. It is full of goodness for the skin from vitamins and minerals to amino acids and has tiny little micro beads for added gentle exfoliation. Now I bought this beauty last year when I was going on my holibobs I had just ran out and needed something new to take away and the range was once again on 3 for 2 at Boots so it had to be done. When I came back from my holiday for some reason I stopped using it but the past month or 2 I have returned back to it and I am noticing such a difference in my skin already! I do use other products for my skin but I do believe that this has helped quite a bit. You only need to use the smallest amount, I tend to use this more in the morning as the citrus fruits in it really waken up my skin and always feels super clean after. I use this at night if my make up is being a stubborn one and not shifting, this removes it perfectly.

                                                          Scrub Your Nose In It

Another item I am loving is the Scrub Your Nose In It £9.00 again the packaging is different. This nifty product is not only a scrub but it can also be a face mask, I tend to use it more as a scrub where I apply it on clean face and massage round in circular motions removing those dead skin cells then rinse off. However if I ever feel in need of a pamper and I don't want to use the other mask I have I will use this one, where I apply to a clean face slather it on and let it do its magic, wash it off 5 minutes later. This is known to give those pores on our faces a good deep detoxing clean it also smells lovely and minty fresh. I started to use this again 3-4 months ago twice a week and my skin feels so much smoother and a brighter complexion.


                                                          Beauty Sleep Accelerator

Now I have only just started using this bad boy the past month and its the Beauty Sleep Accelerator £13.00. This can be used before bed times for while your having all the Zzzzz's or it can also be used for when your on a long haul flight as lets be honest that's not kind to your skin in any way. There are many benefits from using this moisturiser it is full of antioxidants and has added vitamins A and C. its designed to replenish, strengthen, firms and repairs. Now I have very temperamental skin that can be rather sensitive that if it does not like a new product it will defiantly let me know by breaking out, however I am loving this stuff so far, my skin feels so soft and plump, I wake up to a brighter and clearer complexion, no breakouts! Plus it smells like peaches.


                                                                 Hand Food

Now this stuff Hand Food £5.00 is one of my favourite products ever!! I use this stuff religiously throughout winter. The consistency of the cream is luxuriously thick and creamy and lets not forget it smells Aaaamazing! It has shea butter, macadamia oils AND MARSHMALLOW!! My hands stay lovely and soft in the winter no dry patches in sight!!! Lots of explanation marks in this one cause I love it so much haha.


 
                                                                 Heel Genius

Okay so I had been using Heel Genius £5.50 a lot in the summer to keep my feet all lovely soft and smooth. This can be used as a mask where you lather it into clean feet at bed time then pop on some socks so while your sleeping the mask is doing its work overnight to your tired rough feet that when you wake up they are smooth and all refreshed for another day. You can also use it as just a simple foot cream, allow to soak in before putting on any socks or tights as can be slippy. I haven't used this much since the weather has changed I might every now and again seeing as how its socks and tights time, just to pamper the hard working things.

So that finishes my ramblings on some of my favourite products from Soap & Glory, I haven't tried much of their make up range as of yet but I am rather intrigued to try out a few items and might venture more into the skin care range aswell :)

Thanks for reading, comment if you want or give me a cheeky follow to read more of my ramblings

SparklySJ

xxxxx

p.s excuse the bad photography was late on when I took the snaps had to use the poor lighting in the flat
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment