Sunday 24 November 2013

Dr Jart Regenerating Beauty Balm

So recently my skin has decided to turn to the naughty side, I have had some type of reaction round my eye area that the skin around has turned a little red and dry, along with patches of redness and the odd blemish here and there. With this happening I haven't been wearing much foundation purely cause I do want my skin to breath and not feel all covered up. I rummaged in my drawers (teehee) to find something that would give me a bit of coverage to hide the redness but didn't feel too thick like a foundation but more like a moisturiser. Behold I found my Dr Jart Regenerating Beauty Balm 50ml £21.00 this BB Cream is aimed at doing a fab covering for redness and spots while helping your skin to regenerate.

 Dr Jart Regenerating Beauty Balm 50ml £21.00 

I forgot I bought this in the summer on a Boots 3 for 2 offer, I didn't use it much then due to the fact that a had a little bit of a tan and the shade of this is for more of the paler types. However it is now winter and I can fall under the pale category making this stuff perfect for me. It moisturises, it protects with an SPF 30, it calms and soothes the skin covering the redness and any blemishes however I would recommend a little concealer for any of those extra hard to hide spots.

 
It has a rather thick consistency like a thick hydrating moisturiser, a little does go a long way. I only use a small bit of this dot it round my face then I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush £11.99 just in circular motions round my face if I feel I need a little more I will just a dap a little more of the BB Cream to those sections working it in the skin with the brush to help create a natural flawless complexion.

I have felt using this has helped my skin feel less dry and the redness is almost gone. Although this item is a tad on the expensive side a little really does go along way. You could always mix it in with a little foundation if the shade is too light.

Hope this helps you guys, if anyone else is having bit of skin drama due to this weather changing leave a comment below with what you have been using. I will also put up a post with the other items I have been using to help my skin survive these colder conditions.

Have a fabulous weekend

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment