Saturday 9 November 2013

Wakey Wakey

Now that winter is well on its way my skin tends to look little dull and lifeless, needing a little bit of a pick me up. I bought 2 products from The Body Shop which well and truly do the trick!!


These 2 beauties are from the Vitamin C range, since the clocks have changed and the dark nights have come creeping in my skin has just be needing that bit of zing to brighten me up.

To start we are talking Microdermabrasion this is a light exfoliator that aims to remove dead skin cells and improve skins appearance leaving it soft and smooth, It smells lovely and citrusy (if that's even a word). I use this twice a week which is what's recommended on the bottle, usually at night when I have removed my make up and cleansed my face. You only need a pea sized amount, apply to a wet face and use circular motions round the face and neck then simply rinse off. I have noticed a good difference in my skins radiance since using this over the past few weeks.

                                                   Vitamin C Microdermabrasion £13.00

My next wake up skin product is the Skin Reviver, now I have been using this stuff for about 4 months and I just love it!! It aims to be an instant radiance booster to smooth the skin and enhance its natural glow. Its texture is light almost like a serum and again it smells lovely with citrusy zestiness. You apply it to the skin after your moisturiser it can be worn alone or under make up. Now I used to use Benefits Porefessional for my make up primer but when I ran out I couldn't exactly afford to rush off to my closest Benefit counter and get another one but then I remembered this stuff does the same job and if I'm perfectly honest I do prefer the Skin Reviver very much!

                                                    Vitamin C Skin Reviver £14.00

If you guys have any skin care items that you use to help revitalise you're skin in these dull dark times I would love to hear, or if you want to leave some feedback that would be lovely just leave a comment below.

Thank You
SparklySJ
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment