Sunday 22 December 2013

Spot of Bother

So I don't know about you guys but coming up to the festivities can lead to a lot of eating naughty treats, drinking some cheeky drinks and if your anything like me can cause a little stress with the present shopping. With all these things going on my skin sometimes can have the odd break out. So in today's post I'm going to share the 2 items I have been using over past few weeks to help combat any spots that come creeping up!

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil & Origins Super Spot Remover

Origins Super Spot Remover £14.00 this stuff is an absolute must have! Its a light clear gel that you dab on the blemish area. And the salicylic acid in it helps to speed up the healing of the spot along with Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae which help calm and relieve any irritated skin redness. It really does both those things it reduces the size of the blemish and it most defiantly calms any redness I had around the blemish area. The only thing I would say is that it can dry out the area a little so once its all dried in I usually slather on the moisturiser. It is in a very small 10ml bottle but you only need a small amount so it can last you along time. Worth the money!

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil   £15.00 (rollerball mini) I mention how much I am loving this stuff in my winter skin care items post which you can read here. I do usually apply this stuff after I have used the Origins Spot Remover once the blemish has gone down in size and redness is less angry looking. Oil is a great way to combat congested areas which is what i can sometimes suffer from which then leads on to a break out. However I find using this after a break out it calms it right down or at the early signs of one the break out isn't as nearly as bad as it could have been. I have almost finished my little rollarball bottle and I'm seriously considering on investing in the 30ml bottle that's £30. Sounds like a lot of money but I have noticed such a difference since using it and when you notice something working thats good for the skin why the heck not splash out and treat your skin!

There you have it my 2 spot treatments that I am loving at the moment to help combat any breakouts.

Hope you are all sorted for Christmas and feeling all festive!!!

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment