Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

 


Now that we are well and truly through the festive month of December I'm going to do The Christmas Tag, the lovely Freya over at Beauty and the Button done this and tagged me in it, you can check out her blog here. Now that I'm all in the festive spirit I figured why not do it now! So here we go, I answer 10 questions all about Christmas then to finish I'm going to tag a few bloggers I think might enjoy doing this.

1. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Oooo now I do enjoy a good Christmas song but one of my top festive tunes has to be The Pogues song Fairytale of New York featuring Kirsty MacColl. Whenever I first hear this song when its slow to start then all the instruments get going I'm like Yes!!! Christmas is coming!!

2. What's your favourite festive drink?
This has to be hot chocolate. I don't drink it much throughout the year, however when it starts getting cold I make sure that the cupboards are stocked up nicely with lots of hot chocolate sachets.

3. Any favourite Christmas films?
I have 3! First is The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton, this is one of my favourite films that I watch quite a lot more in December. Home Alone would be my second, you cant not watch this film at Christmas time its one of the best Christmas films. My third favourite is The Grinch! I love Dr Seuss and I think this version is so good Jim Carrey does such a good Grinch.

4. What's at the top of your Christmas wishlist?
I am going to be honest here I haven't actually made a list of things I would like and I'm not overly fussed either. I have given Gordee a few hints of some nice skincare or fragrance sets I would like but Christmas for me is about spending it with my family eating all that lovely food having a few drinks and having a laugh. This year is the first year Gordee and I will be spending Christmas together, so I'm excited that I get to spend it with him and my family up here in Scotland.

5. Favourite festive make-up or nail look?
This has to be dark lips, I love the barely any eye make up with a bold dark lip look. I do have a nail look which I am waiting to try a little closer to Christmas so I will be featuring that up on the blog.

6. Favourite outfit at Christmas? (LBD, Christmas Jumper, Pjs)
I live in my winter cosy pjs throughout December, unless I have to leave the flat then I layer up. I do have a Christmas jumper but I'm not wearing that yet till the last few days of work ;).

7. Play out in the snow or enjoy from the inside?
Defiantly enjoy from the comfort of my own home. I live in an area where when it snows it can really snow! I love looking outside and seeing a blanket of white, I do not enjoy walking in it cause I would hate it if I slip fall and look like an idiot!

8. Wrapping presents - love it or loathe it?
Ah! I loathe wrapping presents its so time consuming and I make such a dogs mess with it. I apologise to any of my friends reading this but yes your presents wont look the best haha.

9. Favourite Christmas food?
Mince pies! I love mince pies! I only have them coming up to Christmas times. Heat them up a few seconds in the microwave with a smidgen of cream, yummy.

10. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending it with the ones I love and having a lovely time together.

And there we have it.

Next up a few Bloggers I nominate to do the Tag
Bethany
Katrina
Steph

Enjoy guys!!

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment