Sunday 8 December 2013

Very Berry Lips

Hi Guys

So one of the in looks this season for lips is deep red almost purple berry shades! I'm going to show you beautiful bunch how I achieve this look using my Avon products.


To start off I like to scrub my lips using my Lush lip scrub in bubblegum (yum) to make sure my lips are smooth I then apply a little lip balm for a soft surface to apply the lip liner and lipstick.

I use the Avon colour rich lipstick in shade Deep Orchid and Avon ultra glimmerstick lip liner in shade Deep Plum.
 
On the right is the Deep Orchid lipstick and on the left is Deep Plum lip liner.
 
So to start off I draw round the edges of my lips with the lip liner.
 

I then shade in the rest of my lips with the lip liner.
 
To finish off this look I apply one slick of lipstick.
 

 
This has to be my favourite lip look this season, I find it works best with barely any eye make up just a slick of eyeliner and a dash of mascara and I'm usually good to go.
 
What's your favourite make up look for this wintry season?
 
Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment