Monday 27 January 2014

Topshop Treats!!

Hello Lovelies

Now I am not one who loves to go rummaging around the shops in the sales I am more a sit at home in my pjs with my feet up having a cuppa tea (green with lemon) browsing the interweb sales seeing what bargains I can find.


Well I found a beaut of a jacket on Topshop reduced from £60 to £35, black denim with a sort of fleece material in the body part. I read the reviews on how its best to go up a size with this jacket in particular so you can layer up in these winter days so I did :) 



Here's some of the detailing from the jacket.













Whilst on the website I thought why not have a look at the beauty items they have, and boy am I glad I did! I found a Lip Bullet in the shade Bewitched which is a lovely deep plum colour, as I'm loving the dark lip look there was no question about it, it went straight into my basket. I fancied a new nail polish so headed over to the nail section, Oh my goodness so much lovely shades to choose from. I finally came to the decision to get Blue Jeans which is a beeeautiful mermaid blue yet in some lights green shade it is so so lovely and was only £6 little cheaper to my usual polish I get.

Topshop Lip Bullet £8.00

Topshop Lip Bullet in shade Bewitched

This is how dark the shade looks, its a lovely deep plum shade

On to the nail polish

Topshop Nail polish in shade Blue Jeans £6

Soooooo pretty!!!!

Mermaid Nails :) 

And that's my treats I got on Topshops sale. Did you guys get any bargains in the sales?

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment