Saturday 8 February 2014

Optimum Super Antioxidant Grape Eye Cream

Hallooooo!!

So in my last post I mentioned how I will be turning 25yrs old this year (march) and how Im starting to take better care of my skin on the anti ageing side of things. I recently went to Superdrug and bought from Optimum their anti-ageing range as it was on buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price, which is still on by the way. I posted that I got the Overnight Swiss Apple Skin Renew Serum which you can check out here. So that means that this post is going to be all about the eyes.


Optimum Super Antioxidant Grape Ultra Protecting Eye Cream £9.99

Now this range with the super antioxidant grape is aimed at any early signs of ageing from the ages of 25+ to help skin keep that youthful look. That's right I will soon be in the 25+ category! (Yikes!)

"With PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis extract from a rare grape, which helps to strengthen the skin's cells" little bit of product information from the front of the box.

What is PhytoCellTec Solar Viris? it is a very powerful antioxidant that has a strong UV resistance which helps to protect the skins cells and regenerate them for a more radiant and youthful complexion. Now the benefits of using this cream is that it hydrates and protects the delicate area that is around your eyes. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines and puffiness. And that's not all it stimulates collagen production for firmer younger looking skin what a perk! There is also Vitamin E which I have raved on about before being another popular antioxidant protecting against free radicals,environmental pollutants and of course ageing affects of the sun. There is even Pro-vitamin B5 for it's moisturising and conditioning effects. Results can be expected in just 4 weeks with this bad boy. Its just what I'm looking for.


Packaging again is a winner for me with the purple ombre box and a grape on the front, the print is nice and bold in white with the purple in the back and some of the print is also in lilac. 

The tube itself is a 15ml tube with a screw top silver plastic lid, on the front is print in purple and lilac with the name of the product. The back gives a little bit of info on PhytoCellTec Solar Vitis, directions for use, care and safety (avoid contact with eyes), also mentioning that this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. And that Superdug is against testing on animals.


As it says on the box for the directions you apply this after applying your day or night cream. So after I have cleansed, toned and moisturised I squeeze a very small amount on to my middle finger I then take a little from that on to my other middle finger and then I dab it on both eye areas and massage it round. The cream itself is a white colour and it very light in texture.

Only a small amount is needed

The eye area is one of the main areas I wouldn't mind keeping a little young looking for as long as I can so I'm hoping for some good results from this. Only been using it for almost 3 weeks, I am however noticing my eyes are less puffy which I am happy about.

I have linked up at the top with the price to take you to Superdrugs website if you are interested and wanting to read a bit about it yourself's. 

Have you tried anything from this range? whats your thoughts on it? Leave a comment below or you can just say Hi and leave your thoughts on this post.

That's all for now you beautiful people

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment