Thursday 20 March 2014

Essie Nail Polish Tart Deco


 
So Boots 3 for 2 offer is making quite the dent in a lot of bloggers bank account right now and I am loving seeing all the haul posts on what everyone has treated themselves too. I have been pretty good and only treated myself to a few new items to try. So instead of doing a haul on all the items I am going to test out the products first and then do a review on each item.
 
First up had to be a new Essie polish and I was torn between all their shades, now I am a sucker for a Coral shade and with the thought of Spring/Summer coming I had thought a lovely Coral shade would be perfect! Not only is it a lovely warm bright colourful shade it goes with most skin shades from rather fair skin to beautiful tanned skin (perfect for summer if we get the sun this year). I don't own an Essie polish in Coral so I had my mind set on what I wanted which cut my decision time in half, honestly guys I don't know about you but I am at the Essie stand for aaaaages trying to decide. Tart Deco is the one that stood out most for me as I was looking for one not too light I wanted one that packed a bit of a punch on the bright coral side and this does not let me down. In certain lights its a lovely light coral shade and then in others its this bright deep orange coral shade, its just so lovely!! I even managed to keep this on the nails for just about 4 days before noticing any massive chips which is pretty good for me. So this defiantly gets a thumbs up from me.
 
 
 
 
Have you guys been treating yourself to any new nail polishes? any new shades for Spring/Summer? Leave me a comment below I would love to see what you got
 
That's all from me I hope you are all well :)
 
Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment