Monday 17 March 2014

My Evening Skincare Routine!





So I have already shared with you wonderful lot my morning skincare routine that I figured I best show you what products I use on an evening. Evening skincare has to be my favourite as I always feel like Im giving my skin a mini pamper. So lets get started!!

If its a day where I have quite a bit of eye make up on I use The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Remover £8.00 I just shake it up and down so the 2 liquids mix in together then get a cotton pad using just a small amount of the liquid  I place the pad on my eyes then wipe away the make up. After this I use The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter £12.00 to remove the rest of my make up, I love this stuff. You just apply it on a dry face apply the product to your fingers then massage round the face seeing the make up melt away I then rinse off with a muslin cloth and warm water. After removing my make up I take my Cetaphil cleanser £8.99 use 2 pumps on a cotton pad and work it into my skin.

Once I have done all my cleansing I use Superdrugs Optimum Swiss Apple Overnight Skin Renewal Serum £14.99  by just applying 2 pumps on to my fingers then using circular motions massaging in to my face and neck. I then apply my Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream £2.99 this is a lovely thick luxurious cream perfect for bed time. Then I use my eye cream, I am currently using 2 so I decide on the night which one I use, during the day I use Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream £2.54 so sometimes I will use it again at night. My other option is Superdrugs Optimum Super Antioxidant Grape Ultra Protecting Eye Cream £9.99. I just use a small amount dotting the product around my eye area then massaging it in. After I have done all that I use a lip balm or butter to help keep the lips moisturised, I am currently using an nspa one in coconut ice which I received in a Christmas present.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, these are the items I am currently using and that seem to be doing the trick to helping keep my skin healthy. Which products do you swear by for your evening routine?

That's all from me

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment