Friday 14 March 2014

My Morning Skincare Routine!


  

Hello you beautiful lot

I thought I would show you guys my morning skincare routine, I have pretty temperamental skin that can be oily, sensitive and dry but these products I have been using recently as part of my routine have sure done my skin some good. I haven't had any random patches of dry skin lately or had any recent break outs including allergic reactions. At the moment I have some pretty happy skin which makes a very happy SJ!! So I figured why not share with you beauty's what I use.
 
So to start off when I'm in the shower I use Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean 3-in-1 deep purifying cleanser £8.00 to waken up my skin I use just one pump and work it into my face using circular motions and then wash off. Once I'm finished in the shower I use my Cetaphil cleanser £8.99, Yes I use 2 cleansers but I like the soap and glory one to waken my face up in the morning and then I use Cetaphil for cleansing properly, you don't need to cleanse twice this has just worked for me. For the Cetaphil I either use one pump and work it into my skin then rinse off or I use one pump on a cotton pad massaging it into my face.

Once I have double cleansed I then tone using The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner £8.00 using just a small amount on a cotton pad working round my face. For the eyes to keep them hydrated and fighting away those pesky wrinkles I use Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream £2.54 where I use just a small amount dotting it around the eye area massaging it in. I finish off with my Superdrug Vitamin E Day Cream £2.99 I dot this cream on my chin, forehead and cheeks then working it into my skin, this stuff smells lovely and is super moisturising I love this range its so cheap and great to my skin.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Catch you all soon

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment