Monday 28 April 2014

Avon Calming Effects Loose Powder Foundation



So I'm not sure about you guys but with it coming to the warmer days I don't really like caking my face in a lot of make up, mainly due to the fact it would probably be dripping off my face through out the day. As I work in a place that can be pretty hot I prefer something that's a nice coverage but light to wear. 

With all this in mind I stumbled across this little beauty coming out in the Avon booky. Avon Calming Effects Loose Powder Foundation £10.50, being a fan of their mineral powder foundation I figured I would give this stuff a go. It aims to be blendable and buildable giving you lovlely healthy looking skin with a built in SPF of 15. I figured why not give it a go and went for the shade nude.

When you lift the lid there's a little mirror built in and a little plastic thingy (cant think what to call it) that when you close the lid it presses down a little section so when you shake the pot some of the loose powder comes through on to the base, you then take a brush swirl it in the base bitty then give the brush a little tap to remove any of the excess powder. I then take the brush and use swirl movements round my face building up a good coverage. I really love this stuff it honestly feels that I'm wearing hardly any foundation. The packaging is lovely and simple, you get a good amount for your money and you wont be needing a lot either so it will last you a good long time.

Below I have taken photos on how I use it with Before and After photos I have even included bare face photo of myself (cringe) and a close up so you guys can see the difference this stuff does.











This is defiantly my new summer favourite product its just perfect with how light it is and the coverage is amazing.

Have you guys tried any loose powder foundation? What was your thoughts on it?

Hope you guys have enjoyed this post, it is good to be back.

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment