Thursday 3 April 2014

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star


So as you may have or may not have noticed I recently posted that I moved house with my boyfriend, before my last post I mentioned Boots had a wonderful offer on the 3 for 2, I am going to continue the review on the products I purchased and this post will all be about the second item I got.The first item I have reviewed was Essie nail polish in Tart Deco you can read the review here.

My second item had to be a Soap & Glory product! Whenever 3 for 2 offers are on at Boots you are mad to not take up that opportunity and buy yourself something from the Soap & Glory range. So when I went to my local Boots range I couldn't decide what item to get. Thanks to Christmas I have about 6 little bottles of shower gel, 4 tubes of hand cream and about 5 little pots of body butter. Seen as how winter is slowly going and Spring/Summer is on its way I figured I should take care more of my body and moisturise it every morning after my shower. That in mind I decided on getting a body lotion I don't want something that's thick like the butters I wanted something that's not too thick and soaks in to the skin pretty quick so I can then just put on my clothes for the day. What appealed to me about Smoothie Star first was that it was in a pump bottle which I find a lot handier than squeezing it out of tubes, second of course was the packaging the pink and girlyness that is Soap & Glory and lastly the description of the product being a deep moisture body milk with Almond, Cocoa, Yogurt, Oat & Honey!! I know what your thinking.....OMG!! The scent of this stuff is amazeballs, now I'm normally not a fan of anything that smells edible but my gosh this stuff is just heaven and what it does to your skin wow my skin has never been as silky and soft, the past week I have been using this everyday and my goodness. The consistency of the product is what you would normally expect from any other body lotion, not too thick, easy to apply and soaks in pretty fast without leaving you with a sort of sticky feeling. Its in a massive 500ml bottle so its gonna last you a long time! I will say if you aren't a fan of your lotions and potions smelling like something you just want to eat I wouldn't recommend it for you as the scent is rather strong and it does linger which is a bonus for us lovers that want to smell edible but a down side to those that don't, sorry! Other than that I thoroughly  recommend this stuff. 5 out of 5 from me!

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Lotion £10.00


Hope you lovely lot enjoyed this post, have you tried any Soap & Glory products? whats your favourite?

That's all from me today I hope you are all well and happy, enjoying life!!

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment