Sunday 6 April 2014

Super Lazy Sunday

Hi Guys

How are you all doing? So its Sunday and the boy and I are having a pretty lazy day, I'm getting all caught up on blog posts and youtube vids as I missed so much with having no internet for a few days in the new house. I'm still going through the youtube vids that I have missed out on but before I carry them on I thought I would still post up something on the blog.

What I thought I would share with you today is some of my recent Instagram snaps showing you the simple things of what I have been up to the past few weeks. Now if your anything like me I am rather addicted to Instagram. Out of facebook, twitter and Instagram its the one app I cant live without. I usually post up pics everyday usually one or 2 pics if I see something I want to share with you beauties.

Row 1 L-R: Winston not being very helpful packing, white chocolate bunny as a little treat, Gordee and I had noodles one night for our dinner I love the bowls we have :)
Row 2 L-R: Essie nail polish in Peach Daiquiri, lovely bunch of flowers our friends Mark and Lyndsey brought round to the new house, my amazing panda socks!
Row 3 L-R: Clarins minis I got as a freebie after a facial, morning routine while being off work is a cuppa green tea and read my Harry Potter book, my favourite new candle smells so good.
 
Row 1 L-R: pic of my friends Katie and Karen and I getting ready for a night out, little Winston and his teddy Cuddles, Selfie on my birthday.
Row 2 L-R: pic of Winston and I, my amazing birthday cake my ever so talented friend Karen baked, some items I treated myself to on my birthday.
Row 3 L-R: my first experience with macaroons, I am loving these lip butters I got as a birthday present, after all the birthday celebrations and packing the flat a lovely treat of cake and tea.
 
 
Hope you have enjoyed this post, what have you guys been up to this weekend? anything fun and exciting or has it been a nice chilled out one?
 
Also if you guys are on Instagram I'm over at SparklySJ, leave me a comment if your on Instagram and what your username is so I can have a peek.
 
Love you guys
 
Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment