Wednesday 7 May 2014

Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask



Aloha you beautiful bunch, hope you are all well and feeling pretty happy now the suns showing itself a little bit more.

Todays post is all about a little pamper product I treated myself to about a month or 2 ago in Superdrug. Its their Aloe Vera De-Stressing Mud Mask, now I love a face mask and most of mine usually range from about £7-£10 however this little guy was super cheap so I have started to use it as my go to mask and use my more pricey ones if I have a bit of a breakout.

The packaging of this product is a lovely light green (representing the colour of the aloe vera perhaps?) 75ml tube. The writing on the tube is in white standing out from the green, it also has a cute little sketch of an aloe vera plant on the front with a little run down about the product. This one is all about De-Stressing containing Aloe Vera extract. And it aims to give you a soft radiant complexion and can be used on Normal to Combination Skin type.

The Aloe Vera helps to calm the skin and replenish moisture while the Dead Sea Mud cleanses and purifies pores.

As I mentioned in this post this item has become my go to mask at the moment, I mask once during the week (usually a Wednesday) and once on a weekend (normally a Sunday). I mostly use this on an evening after removing any make up. I squeeze an amount about the size of a grape, the product's colour is a light green, its thick in consistency and smells clean and fresh is the best way to describe it. I use my Oriflame mask brush and brush it on my face covering everywhere apart form my eyes and lips. I find using a brush a lot easier and saves getting mask all over your fingers and then on the tube if you need to any more product. I usually go off and tidy things up, make a cup of tea and watch a bit of tv leaving the mask on for about 15-20 minutes. It says on the tube to leave it on for 10-15 but I always end up leaving it on an extra 5-10 minutes. Once my times up I then go remove the mask rinsing 2 small round sponges and going round in circular motions round my face loosening the mask then use a face cloth in warm water removing any excess product, patting my face dry with a towel. After that I continue through my skincare routine by cleansing, toning and then moisturising leaving my skin feeling lovely and pampered.

This product is perfect for your weekly mask there is a variety of different types you can choose from and at such a reasonable price there's no question to not give it a try.

Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask De-stressing Mask £2.59




Have you guys tried any of Superdrugs Mud Masks? any recommendations? let me know please.

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment