Thursday 15 May 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist




Aloha!!!

So In a previous post I mentioned how I took a little spending stumble into The Body Shop and came out with quite a few treats and some have now become holy grail products and that is the Vitamin E Face Mist.

How the hell have I coped in life before this stuff came along I honestly have no idea. The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist £8.00 is a refreshing moisture boost spray for the face. It comes in a handy 100ml spray bottle and has a lovely rose scent to it. Its great as a instant boost I actually took it to the gym the other day and it was perfect for a quick refresh I will definitely be keeping it in my bag. What I have mainly been using this bottle of perfection for is setting my make up. Once I have finished applying my make up for the day I give at least 2 sprays to the face and my make up stays put for the whole day and gives you a lovely finish. This stuff is seriously that good. I have even been reading reviews and apparently its good if you spray it on to make up brushes its great for holding eyeshadow in place so I will need to try that out.

Honestly guys this stuff is pretty awesome if you haven't tried it you must, it will fast become a new favourite. It can even be used on all skin types so why not give it a go.

Hope you enjoyed my rambling 

There wont be a post at the weekend as I'm off to see Katy Perry so will be posting regularly after the weekend. In the mean time have a fab one!!!

Lots of Lovies
SparklySJ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment